Mar 10, 2012 | 17:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYwEnXlRfA Hahahaha :) South Korea looks very amusing.I must say this. THANK YOU ALICIA E., RENEE C. AND LISA K. FOR HELPING ME WITH METHODS, AND SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU! I really have to catch up with methods arghhhh...I'll do it right after dinner! BRB literally (5:56pm)
(6:14pm) Back :) Just ate some rice and some broccoli 'cause I was too full to eat lamb ribs (?) and I didn't want to eat the fish as usual.
Today is the eve of the anniversary of Japan's tsunami/earthquake tragedy from last year S:
(6:27pm) Just played Draw My Thing with Mayching on OMGPOP.com. She won both games LOL...I couldn't get her "chew" and "log cabin"...*okayface.
Soooo, I went to drawing class as per usual at 9.30am. Still haven't confirmed the name of Ke 老师's son...I think it's Daniel...though I heard Darren in the first lesson...today was like the 5th or 6th lesson...kind of awkward to ask his name now. He knows mine LOL.
ANYWAY, here's a link to what I've been up to. This picture was taken yesterday so obviously...my piece doesn't look like that anymore. It doesn't look that realistic because the contrast has been raised...since my reference, when I took my piece home, was my iPod. Originally, I was drawing from observation? Is that how they say it...when people draw from real life?
Sigh...tomorrow's Chinese school. Kind of loathe it a bit...last week wasn't so bad since I had actually had communication with them humans. It's so sad. I AM A LONER IN CHINESE SCHOOL. I BETTER MAKE SOME FRIENDS TO AVOID MAKING A RECORD OF BEING A LONER FOR MORE THAN HALF A YEAR. I should have worked harder on Chinese back in primary...why am I so stubborn and so unmotivated...RARARARARARARA. I need an ambition sigh. Sarahhhh, help me find that thing in life.
I'm out. Doing methods in a moment. TOILET BREAK.
Labels: Alicia, charcoal, chinese, class, Daniel, drawing, education, lisa, Renee, school