Mar 30, 2012 | 21:04
Finally, another visit to the cinemas. It's been forever since I've been to the movies...the last film I watched at the cinemas was probably Transformers 2 or Fast and Furious?, the fifth/fourth one? I don't remember LOL, and that's how long ago it was.

SOOOO, today was the last day of school. I had a period of art, a free and a double period of methods. Hardly did much in school today.

Having only methods and art meant I had to carry a heavy load of books in my bag with me whilst wandering around Knox City (for holiday homework and etc.). Considering how many people kept coming to the bus stop to Knox, I convinced Sarah to walk there with me. It was good exercise, but I should've worn a shirt under my hoodie...yes, I sometimes don't wear shirts under my casual jumpers, because I don't feel the need to ;p Sooo, I ended up buying a top from Valleygirl. It was fortunate that they had a 30% off sale, so I bought my purchase for $7?

We went to the food court so Sarah could get lunch from Hungry Jacks. There were a lot of people from school there - a variety of year levels. I had already eaten my lunch - salad - on the way to Knox, so I went to change in the restroom.

We left the food court after Sarah finished her burger and bumped into the others, who took the bus, when we reached the intersection on the first floor (the one with the groceries in the center). They went off to Coles to buy junk. We headed to the cinemas dismissing the need to buy food, and Jerrica came out of no where hahaha :)

MOVIE TIME 2:50pm, room 3, row H, seat 11. 'The Hunger Games' was good in some parts...I just didn't like how it ended and the way it was filmed in the beginning - made me feel queezy for the whole film. Oh well, it was a good experience...all I have to do now is read the books and hope for better.

So tireddddddddddddddddddddddddd...a blister on my left sole. Great way to start first period of school holidays for 2012.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme