Mar 29, 2012 | 21:14
Looloolooloolooloo ~ Imagine Spongebob's "0 3~0" face. '~''s a tongue.
SOOOOO, we meet again, Blogger.
TODAY: Edwin's, Jerrica's and Ian F's birthdays according to Facebook.
I woke up to the sound of my mobile's alarm and I am so smart to intentionally leave it in my bag, so that I have to get out of bed to turn it off. Sure, this may sound effective and all...but, I managed to climb back in bed and lay there for 10 mins or so. However, I told myself that I had to get ready for school, since I had to be there at 8:15am...last rehearsals for house drama 2012. I got out of bed, got dressed, the usual, had lou mei farn bao (sticky rice wrapped in wonton skins - mum's invention) and headed off to the bus stop. I "borrowed" my brother's chucks in the process hahaha...:) DOESN'T SUSPECT A THING >:}
Oh forgot about this...just spent like > 1.5hrs away from this hahahahaha...anyway, continuing on!
Had 40 mins of English left, worked on issue, had Methods, went to the wrong room, Mr Bawden sang to us and then shooed us away, we found our room. Starting trig. functions (5F).
We acted, we got painted, we lost, we lost, we lostttttt. DIDN'T EVEN GETTA SEE SPURGEON'S PERFORMANCE. UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT :'( DIDN'T GETTA SEE THE WINNERS' PLAY! Oh wellllll D':
Missed period 3 and 4 at least hahahahahaha...had double art in the last section. Just wrote and drew a bit. Watched Sarah paint her ship. Her shipaa ship ship. Painting sighhhhhh :(
I DON'T KNOW ANYMOREEE. HAD CHINESE TUITION. DETAIL STUDY BLABLABLABLABLABLAAA.
BYE. SHOWER. TOILET. STOMACH ACHE. LEFT HAND PAINFUL. CAN'T BEND FORWARD WITHOUT EXPERIENCING PAIN!
GOOD NIGHT, BLOGGER. SEE YOU IN A LIFE TIME.

Labels: , , ,


Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme