Feb 8, 2012 | 23:15
Renee told me I haven't posted in ages...I'm aware of that...so I'll just write whatever to fill your satisfaction.

Sooooo, last Thursday we had my dad's classmate's family from China come and stay with us for a week...well, until Tuesday night. I kind of miss having a room mate LOL...even though I hardly talked to her...I MISS HAVING DARROW AND VICKY OVER! Sigh...why the good relatives so far!? :(

On Monday it was Joanne's birthday! She received a big, fat frog plushie from us, that Lisa and Luke picked out :) Joanna made Totoro cupcakes - very sweet icing. OH, and Tom made a Totoro card just for her! Handmade with the help of printing LOL. We got mini Domo-kun keychains/phone accessories from Tom. Had to sew mine back to health hahahaha.

Today is Wednesday. Dan and Mel visited. They came at recess. Mel cut her hair shorter again. Priella said she looked "chic" hahaha...she doesn't know how to pronounce it properly. We (Steph, Sarah, Priella, them 2011 graduates and myself) went to the art/tech building - basically, it was just for me to print out my 10 inspirational images for Mrs Tabone, but they chose to come along. We had art and viscom after that, so we had to leave Mel and Dan (Mel had to scan something).

Oh, and I had methods and English in the morning. Almost finished watching 'On the Waterfront' and Mr Carter went on some jibberish. I don't listen in his classes...unless it's something I don't know LOL. He told us to do 1A, 1B and skip to 1G...but I wanted to go chronologically...so hahahaha :) He went back to the previous exercises so I really don't need to listen to him in classes this week.

I don't know what else to write for now...I need to sleep yawn*. GOOD NIGHT!

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme