Dec 2, 2011 | 16:47
Today, I got out of bed around...9.45AM? Had to get up early because I needed to get ready to walk to the Glen. Considering that Lisa came a bit late to her own birthday party a couple of weeks ago, I walked to her instead of going to the Glen first. Turns out she just got of the shower and Luke got up at 10.30. I left at 10.30 LOLOLOL. I'm glad I didn't go straight to Village cinemas...because then...I'd be there all by myself for 20 mins.- once they were both ready (they live only a few houses apart, so lucky) we walked down to the cross intersection where Officeworks is located nearby
> Monash library > Syndal > back to Lisa's house
> $2 store (bought four different designs of wrapping paper for $2)
> in front of Safeway, I bought a "Mario Enemy Danglers" keychain; got that angry block that blocks paths?...it's got arms and legs
> Sushisushi (Lisa's lunch)
> Happy Cup (we all bought the Red Pearl Milk Tea, costing $3.80), played Tap Sonic on Luke's phone, Anthony and his mum came into the store LOL, we stayed at the place for +15 mins
> WW to see if there were any good keychains, after seeing Angelos and Johnny at the traffic lights > went back to Glen central
> saw Amanda and Brenda, along with their family near Sushisushi
> Target (Lisa asked Karen? for air fresheners, Karen was one of the ladies that I had to talk to for SPLs during work exp. lololol - btw, couldn't find any air fresheners)
> Coles (found a section of air fresheners, Luke was advertising the one specially made for cars, too expensive though ($18 with 2 refills); I got two citrus spray bottles altogether for $6)
> home homeeee.
By the way, the above may not be all in the correct order...8) My feet hurt while I walked home...I should have worn better shoes. Luke wore his black, weird runners?, Lisa wore her chucks and I just wore canvas sneakers...I wore the worst shoes LOL.
$2 for wrapping paper, $2 for keychain, $3.80 for bubble cup, $6 for air fresheners (dad's) and lent $1.20 to Lisa so she could buy her bubble cup. Need to pay dad $20 for my early birthday present, which I will reveal after I get it. Was meant to get it in the morning...but he had an appointment with a client.
Labels: amanda, angelos, brenda, coles, exercise, happy cup, health, johnny, keychain, lisa, luke, money, phone, sushisushi, target, the glen, walking