Dec 2, 2011 | 17:16
I think I might shower now...so after dad comes back and after we have dinner, we can go to fetch my present ASAP.

Then, I can work on my new blog skin...if I find one. Yesterday, I was tweaking one, but the backgrounds I found didn't match well with the content body of the blog. Siiiighhh...got my Chinese exam coming in more than 24 hrs but less than 48.

- need to do Chinese tuition homework
- need to workout my stomach as much as possible before Tuesday
- need to do some Methods homework
- need to start drawing
- need to read Twelve Angry Men
- need to finish reading two books by Kevin Brooks before Christmas (due date I think was 21st?)

EDIT 10.42PM: Sooo, the present my dad got (I paid $25) is a black iPod touch :) I originally wanted white...but I guess black would look fine with a yellow cover. I just have to find a cheap and good yellow cover now. The iPod touch was $164 from Harvey Norman (3131). The man yesterday said on the phone that there was a lot of white versions still in stock...but since my dad had an appointment at 9, I couldn't get one in the morning. But meh, black ones don't get visibly dirty. So, I should be content 8) LOL, my brother gave me $5 as a present before my dad and I went off to buy the iPod touch. I just gave that to my dad since I had to pay for 20% of the price of the iPod touch.

Question: Can an iPod touch be called an iTouch? Because it's really annoying to type the full name...lolol.

Oh, and obviously did not receive the iPod touch around 10...I got it after 7.35PM.

Labels: , , ,


Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme