Dec 1, 2011 | 18:06
I need to checkout these links of Valarie Chua!Anyway, I'm kind of having an adrenalin rush in my mind...or maybe just having a head ache...I really don't know. Anyway, I got out of bed after 11, had milo cereal (no milk) and green tea LOLOLOLOL! I WAS THIRSTY OKAY! Stayed in the kitchen with laptop...left Chinese tuition hw 'til last minute again T_T I swear...I'M GOING TO FAIL VCE! I need to lessen my attraction to the internet.
Anyway...I can't wait for tomorrow to come! Going "somewhere" in the morning, and then walking to the Glen, 'cause I really need to exercise, going to buy some things for my parents' VERY late birthday gifts...I might as well buy double the amount since Christmas is coming...and then I can rest at home...in satisfaction.
LALALALALA...OMG...I SO HAPPY. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW. WALKING, HANGING, WINDOW SHOPPING. YEARH BROOOO. LOLOLOL. Ok...I'm lame and I know that. No need to point it out. Especially coming from you, Priya. No one reads my blog lol.|
EDIT 6.17PM: A DUDE/WHATEVER THEY ARE, ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON EMMY'S VIDEO OF HOW TO MAKE HER FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE CAKE!

Labels: blogskin, chinese, education, emmy, food, health, tea, valerie chua, youtube