Nov 1, 2011 | 00:05
I've spoken about my future to many. I would want a pet cat. I would rather have sons than daughters. Get married mid twenties. Have children earlier thirties. Become a graphic designer. Learn the violin. Maybe do some dancing...if I even get the confidence LOL...that will most likely never happen.It'll probably take me years to secure my status in the economical world, considering I will probably and most likely work in the area of arts or design. Farewell good life in money. Welcome the world of poor designers and artists...because of Australia.
That reminds me...yesterday, I was at a family friend's house because I went to see the doctor there. Stuff that. Okay...my childhood friend there said that our generation is screwed for life. I pretty much agree with him. Technology is quickly advancing. Drugs and whatever is becoming more easily accessible possession for young people. Teenagers are dropping school more often compared to the past generations - obviously.
I'd say Australia is a pretty lazy country. Transportation sucks. The government isn't the best. The same for community services(?), i.e. police, ambulance.
* I'll finish this post tomorrow since the internet will soon be turned off.