Nov 28, 2011 | 09:58
Other than the curious fact if she is Japanese or not...I really find interest in watching Emmy's Youtube channel. Usually...I don't really like loads of talking in videos, but Emmy's pretty interesting. Think it'd be cool if I could meet her lol...she's got an interesting life.But it's funny how she's married and she most likely has a job...and somehow has enough time to make all her videos. Hmm...there's something to learn from right there. Use your time wisely...unlike me who spends everyday on the internet. Hurrah...I think I'm going to borrow some books from the library today, right after my appointment.
Vegan chocolate cake - this seems intriguing hahaha, just because Emmy said it's not too rich and it's vegan! I guess it's a healthy chocolate cake hahaha. I've got to try making it one day :)
The video showing how to make the chocolate cake by Emmy
Oh, and I forgot to update my posts about the calendar widget on the left of my blog. I got the thing off another Tumblr-er's blog. I knew about the thing beforehand but I didn't know they had downloadable things, so now I've got UNIQLO as my screensaver hehehee.
Labels: cake, calendar, chocolate, chocolate cake, emmy, food, recipe, UNIQLO, widget, youtube, yum