Oct 30, 2011 | 15:00
Stupid parents can't give me a break for once. I've been attending every school day ever since prep, except for one day that I had chicken pox, some days that I had appointments, a day when I had an operation and they couldn't even give me a break today. I caught a bad cough, it might as well be a flu (if I knew what it was specifically) and they bugged me to get out of bed. I know I said I wasn't sick enough so I could go to Kristen's birthday, but then...the next day, I got even worse...and they don't even realize that. THEY EVEN LET MY BROTHER OFF FOR A FEW DAYS 'CAUSE HE ROLLED HIS ANKLE. I rolled my ankle this year too, but I wasn't running like him but still...they didn't let me off. Seriously...I really am the "troublesome" child of the family. He can balance school and swimming. Erggggggg...today is becoming a bad day. I fell down in my own bedroom because I didn't even realize that my right leg was numb...and then I hit my head on the edge of my desk.
I've only missed two lessons at this Chinese school and my dad says I've missed more than that. Psh, that's because I missed those ones at Mount Wav. I was also sick at those times. Yeah, my health is getting worse this year because I don't eat enough food during meals, I don't get enough exercise and finally, this is probably the main cause, I don't get enough sleep. In all my life, 4 hours of sleep before school is probably the least amount of sleep I've gotten. Seriously...I need to control myself.
FESLFJSLNCKLESINGDGIFLESMDGFOAEMP#RQIURID#ELWGTU(FJQLEMWGF)Q#JOM!