Sep 20, 2011 | 20:19
...That God created us in His own image. But seriously...was I created to "create" trouble for my parents? Like...in year four, I get short-sited. In year six, I get an ear operation. In year seven, I get contacts. In year 10, I get braces. This year, well actually today, I found out that I most likely and will need to get my feet operated.I have had to go to many different Chinese schools because I was so stubborn to learn Chinese. I have been to several tuition classes. I have had many drawing classes, changing teachers along with them. I have had a few English tutors. I was too stubborn to learn the piano and wasted so much time and money.
I now have my final change of English tuition and also have a Chinese tutor.
All of that...so much money. Why, God? Why? My brother is intelligent. He's decisive. He's cool. He's fit. He's everything that I'm not. He may have glasses for reading...but that doesn't seem much compared to my almost -500 eyesight. By the way...it's not really my fault that I have decreased my eyesight to that point. It was the lenses. They weren't compatible as I've found out recently in the first half of the year.
I have a life of bad luck.
When I hear that I MAY be going somewhere. I get excited. I tell some people. It gets cancelled. When I hear that I MIGHT be getting something. I get excited once again. I tell some people. I don't get it.
I must have a dark aura around me...slowly yet with no fail, attracting bad luck.