Aug 27, 2011 | 21:52
Figured it was hard for me to say "sorry" or "thank you" a few months ago...but I realised...I'm slowly getting better at it. I was such a coward. I'm getting better at being stronger and confident...but yeah...progress is still little. Years back, I could still remember whenever my family or my friends and I ate at the food court...I'd be the one most likely waiting at the table while the others got their food. So I was the one with the responsibility to save the table. I had so much trouble when strangers came to my table and asked if the seats were taken...I shook up so much...my face would go red...LOLOLOLOLOLOL...I'm literally laughing at myself now.

But...I'm fine now :) I just have to get better at reading aloud at school. Like seriously, most of the time when I'm chosen to read, I keep stuttering and after it was over, my head would feel like it was held under water. It doesn't really help my oral presentations much either that the teacher is kind of intimidating. -_- But...I hope I get to that point where I can say anything without looking at the ground or away.

Thank you for you guys who prayed for me to be more productive and to get well (:

God bless you.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme