Aug 9, 2011 | 20:54
Today was the first time I was actually glad for sleeping so late...even at 3 in the morning hahaha...because...I GOT PRAISED BY THE ONE AND ONLY MR MARTINEZ. That teacher...is really hard to impress LOL. I'm really happy that he said that I was getting good with copics but...the thing is...I really didn't like how I set my outcome. Glue everywhere, Tom randomly sticking my rendered tic tac box straight onto the paper (which thus it overlapped my rendered Stanley knife), panic basically. My time management and I. Sigh.
The previous Saturday, I was pretty happy too. I was really reluctant to go but it turned out fine. Junyi finally noticed I was in her class after chucking a pen at my back LOL and I got to see Jasmine and Carmen after a fortnight. Still...I don't have any friends in my class...like Junyi's an acquaintance and student from my school. That's all to it. And, I know no one else in my class. There's Sophie. But...she's Jasmine's ex-friend...so, things would turn out awkward S:
I really detest my character. I would speak to people outwardly if I could...but I just can't. I was telling my dad...what if I should get myself hypnotized...to be able to speak in front of people. To not be lazy. To not be so self-conscious. But in the end...he didn't know what hypnotism was.
Anyway...I better get onto my Chinese tuition homework and do my practice media questions...but...seriously, I don't give for media. I don't like taking photos. I find no joy in that. Just looking is enough. I should have chosen psychology or skipped to furthers this year. Life would be so much easier and less annoying then.