Jul 27, 2011 | 20:50
I seriously felt happy today, even though I had an English language analysis SAC in the morning. The SAC wasn't as bad as I thought it had been...I thought that I'd struggle so badly, because simply, yesterday after the trip to Lake Mt. I worked on chemistry thinking that we had the first period of English (today) to plan for it...but oh wells, it's only unit 2.Spending my free period with Beatrice and Johnny was good. Beatrice was reading instead of doing her work once again. Johnny was reading some VTAC guide. I did my chemistry with a bit of help from Johnny LOL. Thanks man. I'm sorry for bothering you, but you don't care meh.
Had media after that. Mr Hoang was subbing in for Miss Lynch since she was on an excursion (probably literature now that I think of it). Oh my gosh...I swear Mr Hoang is the biggest troll of all the teachers LOL. In the morning, we had house meetings. The time for House Ball Sports was coming. Everyone basically went up whilst I was urgently getting prepared for English. SO, Mrs Chen comes up to our table (we were in S14) and states that they need two more people for the basketball team. Everyone else had signed up for a sport already and I was then forced into basketball. Mr Hoang wasn't much help either...him and his Asian accent...he trolled once again in media. I know he's joking and all but LKDGFDLJGLFD, such a troll LOL. It'd be cool to have him as a homeroom teacher :) But...he'd be talking away like Mr Johnson in homeroom last year.
Bible was okay...Mr Murphy's talk about trapolinity and brick-something was pretty interesting. Oh shoot...I don't even remember what he said most of the time because only like...a fifth of what he said was only something to do with:
so you know how people question you about Christianity and stuff...they ask you that one question where you can't exactly give an answer so...then that tends to break your whole faith down or something...something along that. Pretty hard for me to explain.
Anyway...I'll just leave this hanging so I can get back to chemistry after a shower. GOING TO PRIYA'S TOMORROW :)
*edit: And today was Beatrice's birthday! B) Brenda bought a monkey soft toy with the money some of us chipped in and also made a heart out of cork as a massive 3D birthday card. I wish I can live a day like this again...sunny even though it was cold.