Jun 7, 2011 | 16:35
I SCREWED UP ANOTHER EXAM. F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FFFFFFFPTTTT!
ERGGGGGG...I'm like back to base one again. It was in year 7 that I learnt that I needed to work on my time management with tests and exams...so I did. BUT NOW...WHAT HAPPENED? I should just go cry in the dark ); I didn't finish BOTH of my methods papers erggggggg...and to think that I was aiming to pass the average to be able to do it next year...argg...I think I seriously put too much thought into questions/words.
I just hope...I have enough time to complete my viscom exam, which is in two days. I only feel that I did fine for the chem. exam because I studied it hard for two periods.
WHY AM I SUCH A PERFECTIONIST? RAGEFACE!

Oh...yesterday I learnt that the '&' sign is called an ampersand from hotseat billionaire thingo show LOLOL. OHH and I searched it up on wikipedia and woah...there are just a few symbols with interesting names (: These arrow signs - "« » ‹ ›" - are called guillemets; '⁄' that is a solidus...I thought it was a forward slash...but this one's just lower and used for fractions and such. And also...this little buddy '·' that everyone likes to use in display names and whatever else, is called an interpunct. Amazing what languages come up with.

ANYWAY. LOGZ OFF. [Oh yeah...I started listening/watching a few of Daichi's mate, HIKAKIN's videos. He's got more vids, but I prefer Daichi (: Maybe it's the singing..:$ But LMAO, I really can't help myself but laugh at HIKAKIN. He makes weird sounds with a serious face on {CLICK1 CLICK2!}

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme