Jun 1, 2011 | 16:18
So I'm just casually filing my viscom stuff into a folder since...I reckon it's better for my papers...mhmm BRB, need to turn heater on...just 'cause I've noticed my house has become extremely cold ever since we got our floorboards mmm...which was like a few years back LOLOLOL (a bit slow eh?)Anyway, I have confirmed that I am definitely swapping chem. back to art because apparently if I have chemistry and methods...I HAVE TO FAIL ONE. You know why? Because, whenever I get work from chem., I have so much work to do for methods. I was like 13+ exercises behind and that caused my tests to reduce each time! So glad that I'm going to back to art. People say art is time-consuming. So what? At least I don't have to "study" for it...I just have to read and put it in to a short scene so I can remember, just like I did for history haha (: SO, I don't care if people say I should stay in chem. Might as well do well in a subject that you are good in, rather than do bad at a subject you like but requires loads of study.
Just end it here.
I still got to finish my organizing. Bye.