Jun 14, 2011 | 19:22
Got back exam results. Hurrah. I did good in some areas...I'm only happy for that. 'm also confused but oh wells - it's only units 1 and 2 (:I really need to pick up novels again. I think I've got my punctuation and grammar messed up. Phrasing too. ERGGGGG...need to go to library some time soon...BUT THERE IS NO TIME AT ALL...EXCEPT AT SCHOOL. Every day, there is always something I have to do before I can do anything I actually want to do. I realized blogging here and doing whatever else on the computer isn't really what I truly want. What I want is to read books every day, to lose track of time, without worrying about anything else - sounds cliched but really...it's what I truly want. Or maybe even playing with paper all day. That would truly be a bliss for me.
Back to methods and then finish my synopsis. Plan to have a break from viscom since it left me with only four hours to sleep yesterday...sigh, the black circles are getting noticeable...I can see myself as a zombie now, or even Sadako. Really not a nice image at all.
Off.