Jun 15, 2011 | 15:39
This topic started in period 3, a free period with a few friends (: Usually it's just Beatrice, Johnny and I, but Johnny went off somewhere as usual?, and some further 3|4 and health 1|2? people joined us in the library. So we had a long az time talking about random things. Starting with one of those...weird fact big books, then about schools then books LOL. THEN MONICA AND I GOT STUCK WITH REMEMBERING THIS ONE BOOK'S NAME, and she had the only hint - that the book started with 'T'.Anyway, school ends blablablaaaa, go to the Glen on the 736 with Lisa, Jin, David M and Luke, but that retard had to get off a stop earlier to walk home. Jin went to take another bus acc. to Lisa, David went on the train to go to doctor's o_o? SAW SHAUN(so tall!), Sanjies, and other random Glenny people. Walked to both Dymocks bookshops and then they both didn't have 'Night', so we went to food court 'cause we hadn't had lunch yet. Didn't wanna buy anything from there, walked all the way to sushisushi for Lisa's...forgot what she ordered but it was like $2.20 or $1.20? $2.40? LOL. Separated ways > bus stop (Damien was there o.o).
edit: Anyways, took bus home...and then I forgot everything...because I was meant to post this yesterday but I forgot to publish it and internet was off LOL.