Jun 9, 2011 | 15:44
SPAMMA LAMMA.
I've realised I've changed a lot ever since..I moved school in 2005 LOL.
# I've become more active?
# complain more LMAO - yes Jerrica and Sarah ;p
# fatter duh.
# lazier
# stupid stupidddddd. When I was in primary..I didn't really care about studies. I onyl started caring in like year 8 LOL...HOW SAD. I wish I had stricter parents and was raised in China - people would be like...WTHECK, you're lucky you were born in Australia but guess what...people in Australia are LAZY and unreasonable erg. This influence comes from my dad lol...sigh* I shouldn't be complaining about MY studies when in China they have more pressure ... don't know how to word it blah.
# basically, I think I've changed. I can speak out more...I just...can't speak in front of a group...I think I'm scared of people looking at me. A few is fine...plenty no. Even in classes, when I'm chosen to read, people aren't looking at me and blood just rushes into my head ): I think I'm too self-conscious.

I'm learning a lot about myself this year. This year is probably the only year that I've learnt TOO much about myself erg. OK BB. I wanna mangaaaa and youtubeee. Wilfred's going to kill me -_- oh well. LOL. There should be another word for 'LOL' seriously. I use it too much - and I'm not even laughing.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme