Jun 12, 2011 | 00:41
...it may sound like I'm doubting in Jesus...but seriously, what is the purpose of living? If we live for God and to praise and worship him...what is the point? What do both parties get out of it? It's all too confusing - sigh. I'm still thinking about that statement - I think David said it, he always has something to say in bible session - about God "using" us, IF he was, not saying he is.But I am so confused. Why can't we live a life, to grow up to be what we want to be? Without troubles in religion, racism and whatever. What if everything actually came from a "big bang"? If God knows all, he knows our every move. It's like he's the director and he's watching his movie over and over, when he already know what will happen next. He knows how the world will end, where everyone will end up. It's just all too complicated. I wish there were a sign. A massive sign to answer all our questions relating to Him.
The more I think deeper into it, the more I feel like distancing myself from Him (and that's a serious case in faith.)
edit - Also, I feel sorry for the other religions. Those who were brought up to believe in the other gods, if God were truly the creator of the universe, is it fair to send those to hell? What if it was the other way around? Everything's just messed up. I really detest this.