Jun 6, 2011 | 21:08
I'll just quickly write whatever pshhh.

SO. TODAY WAS THE COMING OF ENGLISH EXAM. SERIOUSLY! I thought it'd be for 3 hours, one hour for each essay but noooooooooooooo...it was 2 hours and 3 essays. I think I literally failed the whole exam. I was stuck on the first section, as there were two articles with different contentions that were needed to be put into one essay. I just stuck to the first article - I got marks for doing that at least right? And then the second section was weird 'cause I did two diary entries...only two..ikr. I don't think I did it correctly at all. And then the last essay...I did not even finish half of it.

I think I'm having that period of time...where you can't think at all..and can't be bothered doing anything. Just wing whatever comes. I can't even work productively in media. I seriously think I'm going to fail VCE...unless it's just the case of being really sick. Yeah...first time being really sick this year so far. Dizzy, headaches, stomach aches, cold, cough, sore throat...all in just 3 days...perhaps more days will be added.

ERGGGG...I really dislike being lazy...but I can't help it. I don't have the energy...I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm suppose to be studying right now, for methods.

ANYWAY...lemme write this down quickly too. After media, I went home on the bus with Laura and Anna. I got off and walked home. When I walked up halfway the distance between my house and the start of the street - not that it matters - and then an elderly lady spoke to me. She said she was a stranger in the neighbourhood and said she saw a lot of different school uniforms. So she said that she said to herself that the next person she sees in school uniform, she'd ask them which school they were from. I was like ok...I'm from blablabla...and then she looked at the VCE logo on my jumper and the rest of what she said was like blabla to me...my head still hurts. So then she's like...good luck with VCE and whatever. She was nice and all...but strange hahaha.

FLSDSFLKDSLFGLDS. I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED ON FACEBOOK EUGENA. THAT DAICHI GUY IS OMGOSH...INCREDIBLE. It's like he has multiple vocals...whatever they're called but WOAH. I loved this video of him the most :))

DAICHI BEATBOX

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme