Jun 16, 2011 | 16:04
Hurray. Finished. BUT, I could've done better haha...should manage my time better...and write faster. Oh, and calm down LOL. I couldn't think...I had so many ideas to write about for the first piece and then I wasted like a few mins thinking...so I didn't get to write about the wolves' actions and behaviours part...): Missed a few marks on that erg. And...I don't think I wrote enough for the second piece LOLOLOLOL...just one page...I think it could have been a short speech lol.
And those multiple choice questions...there were hardly any parts with viscom. related or media related. There were only like...2 cartoons and a piece at the end to analyse. Man, I feel sorry for those who do all the art subjects and had trouble with the questions and all ):

Some St. Andrews students came to take the exam...or maybe that was all of them...I don't know...LOL. Either their school is small, or either it doesn't have enough space for them.

HANDS ARE FREEZING COLD FUFUU*

After school, took the bus with guys and Lucy. Were only like 3 girls on the bus coming from the school with like...8 guys...T_T perhaps more. DAMN LISA. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO KNOX ); I had to wait like 15 mins for the bus to come sigh...and no one to talk to - like I would befriend those guys but...you know, they're the "connected" and "sociable" people; so stuff it. AND I MISSED THE FIRST BUS BECAUSE OF YOU, TOM, Brenda and Joanna who kept me up ): I could have taken the bus with Luke. Sigh.

Log offz.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme