Mar 3, 2011 | 17:28
Hey dudes! [LOL Priya ;)]
Yesterday, was probably the first time I've swum in two years (: Before that, had matrices test and chem sac...OMGOSH...I like studied hard on matrices...and the test was so easy...probably the easiest Maths test I've ever done - but then, CHEMISTRY D:< I didn't study it...neither did I pay attention in class...so I pretty much failed for an Asian...so meh. Tom said it was worth like 3% so meh ;)

Anywayyyyys, at the pool, just Alicia, Ally, Bea and myself, started some laps in the medium and slow lane - mostly in medium 'cause too many people in slow and also extremely slow. Well, Beatrice was in the multi-purpose pool because sadly, even though she's athletic...she doesn't know how to swim ): So I bid her good luck in the future when she may be swimming at the beach LOL. Well, we swum in the medium lane, and the people are still slow but psh whatevs. Went to wave pool after that, 'cause Bea and Alicia decided to so us two - that were left - followed them.

Was pretty good 8) Had a little water dancing, some failing dacking from Beatrice ==, some water massage from indoor rain haha, andddddd that's about it |8

ANYWAY, other stuff is personal sooooo BAI BAI.

- holly

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme