Feb 27, 2011 | 00:05
...CYBER 'WANTS' LIST.
Well since...I hardly use Blogger, I don't know how to enter bullet-points with the old version - therefore I shall use '/'.

/ Long hair 'til under my chest
/ Fishtail braid it then
/ Also french/dutch braiding
/ Plaiting too
/ Become slim & fit, including losing weight

/ Thick, long scarf
/ Red/yellow jumper
/ New pencil case
- New 4COLOUR ballpoint pen
- Cheap copic marker set...but that only happens in Msia ):
- ENG-CHINESE & vv. electronic dictionary...if possible haha (:
/ CONCEALER STICK...LOL, I just want to try it...foundation is basically all the make-up i ever wear
/ Stripey jumper [no hood]

:)) Hopefully I can get most/some of this stuff in China/Japan. Just putting one on to here just for the sake of an existing one.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme