Feb 5, 2011 | 16:07
@ Mt. Waverley's 心金山. I missed like one hour and a half but it was alright in class. Teacher's not that great at controlling the classroom but she's a good teacher I guess. The thing I like most about this school is that, I actually know people who attend it...compared to the other Chinese schools I went to before, I hardly knew anyone...so I would like stick to my brother - so that's probably how I got my brother complex when I was young...yearh, it's weird but I've grown out of it since I don't know. Annoying thing is that...my mum STILL confuses my name with my brother...that's just sad - I mean first it was the voice, but now whenever she's around me, she still calls me by my brother's name. Urghhh. Oh well, she IS getting old. Anyway, that's all I'm writing for today since I'll be accompanying some people tonight (:

I better catch up with like...probably 20+ days of manga updates haha...Wilfred's going to kill me -_-.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme