不管发生什么事, 我陪在你身边. This one's a personal. I feel I need to expand my close - extremely close - friends group. You may not know this...but I kind of share everything with ONLY one person at the moment. But sometimes, there are times where I can't tell everything to her since, she's not always there for me as we do not have any classes together except for one. We may be in the same homeroom, but that's not enough...so yearh. It's not like I need someone to replace her...but be there for me when I need her when she's not present - I guess someone who's just like her, but she's just one of herself, so that'll be hard to find...to find someone, just like us two, birds of a feather, a flock together.
It may sound so cliche how close friends declare they will be friends forever, but I actually do hope that we will be friends forever 'til the day we die. She even said she wanted be around for my wedding & my children...if I ever get married haha. I'll be there for you too, angel ;)
Just ignore this...I felt like expressing myself today in words for you, Blogger (:
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
不管发生什么事, 我陪在你身边. This one's a personal. I feel I need to expand my close - extremely close - friends group. You may not know this...but I kind of share everything with ONLY one person at the moment. But sometimes, there are times where I can't tell everything to her since, she's not always there for me as we do not have any classes together except for one. We may be in the same homeroom, but that's not enough...so yearh. It's not like I need someone to replace her...but be there for me when I need her when she's not present - I guess someone who's just like her, but she's just one of herself, so that'll be hard to find...to find someone, just like us two, birds of a feather, a flock together.
It may sound so cliche how close friends declare they will be friends forever, but I actually do hope that we will be friends forever 'til the day we die. She even said she wanted be around for my wedding & my children...if I ever get married haha. I'll be there for you too, angel ;)
Just ignore this...I felt like expressing myself today in words for you, Blogger (: