Feb 3, 2011 | 19:29

CHYEAHHHHHHHH.
Found out that I can do VCE Art 3|4 next year if I do badly in Chinese this year...but only if like the Art teacher thinks I can do it.
Anyways, today I had my first Chemistry class for 2011. It was pretty much Asian packed haha. Anyway, since I forgot to publish this post yesterday...stuff yesterday.
Let's go briefly and quickly through my day today so I can finish all my homework so I don't have to take any of it around tomorrow. I had double VCD in the morning after a short homeroom. We did some sketches and also got some sheets for our first assessment. In the middle, I had Media...watched a bit of Toy Story for analysis and then to chapel. Dan Lian came back and spoke - LOL, the principal asked him about his Nike[?] shoes and their tongues sticking out...awkward. And then after lunch, had Chemistry and a free period. We watched a Youtube clip about Atoms and blabla with some corny music.
Anyways, SUN NIHN FAI LOK & GONG HEI FUT CHOI, NEIH GWONGDUNG YAHN (8