Feb 1, 2011 | 17:23
I forgot to tell you this yesterday. A guy from my work experience at Target moved to my school...so weird...LOL. Funny thing is...I don't think he remembers me but it's alright, 'cause I forgot his name [I know it now]. AND today, the dude my friend introduced to me at youth who already knew me from the bus is in my VCD class...woah - anyway, I wonder which people are in my other classes since so far, I only had Methods, VCD, Media and English. English is pretty much dominated by guys...so man, that's going to be hard in the oral presentation times.I shouldn't be here...I should be finishing the rest of my Chinese homework. I'm still paranoid if I made the right choice to choose Chinese over Art. Chinese is a really hard subject and if I fail to get a good score in year 12, I'm dead. Art is okay, but if they [examiners] don't get what they want, I'm also dead. So, atm...it's really confusing for me.
Got to go and do some homework, byes. FINISH SCHOOL EARLY TOMORROW 8) YEEEEE, Wednesdays are now something to look forward to in the hot seasons and probably for the rest of VCE ((: