Jan 31, 2011 | 22:12
So, in the morning, I wake up and do all that morning routine thing and leave the house for the bus stop. I wait a few minutes and my friend's grandma and her pick me. Awks LOL. Gave me a free drive just when the bus came.

Anyways, got to school. Sat on the oval near our new lockers, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Funny thing about the day is, that all the new students were Asian [disappointment for most of the girls/guys since yeah...you know why]. But the sad thing of the day was to find out I was in 11B...B! The first time in 4 years of staying in the A class...[our classes aren't leveled...I just meant the letters without no importance, if that even makes sense.]

Also, it was extremely boiling today. I was sweating so much -__-...sigh* Why can't we just wear sport uniform...I find it much more comfortable but hardly anyone is doing sport this year, now that we're in VCE.

We only had one real class, was okay actually - just Methods (: Our class is fine, but homeroom kind of sucks - but we'll live with it since it's only ONE class together.

Anyway, that's all for today 'cause I got to shower.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme