Nov 14, 2010 | 17:03
'SUP AGAIN?Yesterday at Chinese school, we only had one hour of theory and blabla, and then the rest was watching this sad love story, 山楂树之恋 [Shan Zha Shu Zhi Lian] haha, just found out the name with Patricia (: She cried twice LOL. Anyway, yeah, it was kind of sad, and there was a part when...okay, nevermind. It's too rude HAHA. And Kim, she left half hour early before school finished...to go to a school fete D:<
Rest of the day, just went on the computer and yearh. Nothing basically. I'm now suppose to be doing Maths revision before the Maths exam tomorrow. I've done most of the revision given, just have to write up the cheat sheet of formulas (: OH, I'M GOING TO DIE ON WEDNESDAY. MEDIA AND SCIENCE EXAM. SDFKDSHFHSDFHSDKF. SO MUCH TO STUDY FOR SCIENCE AND NO IDEA WHAT TO STUDY FOR MEDIA. FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUface*
Anyways, B Y E. O F F T O H O P E F U L L Y S T U D Y.