Nov 18, 2010 | 22:02
NO MORE SCHOOL FOR 2010 :D!Sooo, what will I be doing over the holidays, hmm? BE AT HOME LIKE A BUM I AM. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHARRRR. Yearh, and in January I think we're going to Sydney...haven't been there for ages other than times when we had to go China via Sydney.
Today...let me recall. We had private study for approx. two hours but since I came early I had three hours at school LOL. Anyway, didn't get much study done and just like fluked the Geography exam haha (: Then off to lunch. Ate some pizza that Lauren's mum delivered to school. Went to chapel for chapel yeh and then after went to PAC [Performing Arts Centre] to have a little sermon/ceremony for the year 10's. Awards for electives were given and yeah, I got my Principal Award finally after two months it was initialized? Is that the correct word...well stuff it. Watched the video Miss Chan and Mr Hoang made and then had some goodbye speeches from a few students for three students that are moving schools [MELANIE D:<]. Teachers and the assistant principal did some talking then we were dismissed. THE END.
AT HOME EVERY MOMENT FOR LIKE > THAN TWO MONTHS! Unless someone decides to pull me out with invites to their houses...I don't like going out...always have trouble choosing what to wear, like every teenager has problems with.