Oct 28, 2010 | 19:41
'SUP? YARHHHHH, i'm the happy!WELLLL, today was like any other day but year level chapel was gooood (Y). Alicia was going crazy with finding people to write in different languages "hello" on her left thigh. Yeahhh, anyway, we had a year level chapel because it was the SRC of 2010 election. Unexpectedly, one of the male nominees said he would drop out of the election...so the other dude won (: Pretty easy decision and then the girls...they might have a close score of votes o:
After school and blehhh, went to the Glen with Lisa, Lauren and Joanna. The last two had to leave to do their stuff - Lauren > English tuition and Joanna > work. Leaving Lisa and myself, we went to $2 shop, then Art RIOT [or the other way around, I can never get it right], then the newsagency then Equip. Lisa bought her mask for a party & I decided to make one since I'm cheap LOL. SERIOUSLY, 5 dollars for an eye mask -___-...and a nice white one that is. Anyway, I bought something @ Equip and...I won't say what I got 'cause then the birthday girl might be reading this -U-
When I got home, I opened the results from the New South Wales test thingo blahblahh, and 8D I GOT INTO THE TOP 9% FOR ENGLISH, however got a distinction for it. Sigh...oh well. LOL, and I got participation for Maths & Science 'cause I couldn't be bothered...it's not like any of these matter for your future...'cause they just make you do these so they can get averages right?
ANYWAY, I've nearly finished my mask & need to study my Exponentials ASAP, so さようなら!
E D I T:
here's the mask (:
