Aug 3, 2010 | 22:42
HELLO ! I've decided to post today just for Mayching peepee ♥ Anyway, in the morning, Lisa and I were on the bus and missed our stop because the bus driver didn't notice that we pressed the button and called out to him twice, T_T and we had to walk approx. 500m back to school in result. Today was a bludge day, maths was good but...PRIELLA'S MOVING BACK UP TO ADVANCE 1 D; and Priya's coming down; yes, Priya, I'm sorry D; BUT DUDE, you're like in all of my classes LOL 8D Did a stupid English [ comprehension ] government test thingo. PSH, everyone was like cheating [ "helping each other" ] because basically...nobody cared about the test. Well, that went for like two periods so meh, a waste of time but I gotta miss double Media 8)
Drawing class = boringly enjoyable if that makes sense LOL. Started on a drawing of what I can't really tell but I think he's a dude haha. Anyways, ZHOU TAO [ good night ] !