Aug 8, 2010 | 20:40
Could we pretend that airplanes in the night sky were like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now...Oh every time I close my eyes...

Good luck with Music Quest, Kristin, Priya, Steph and Alicia (:

-----------


YES, it was a fail today. Today, RMIT's open day was on. You know how there's three campuses...well...we went to the wrong one for the particular subject. AND, there wasn't enough time to get to the other campus D; Oh wells, I wasn't planning to go study there in the future. Might try Swinburne or Melbourne :) WHICH, is next week. Hopefully, I'll get to the right area 8) Anyways, in the morning, went to church and helped out with the kids, along with Divya :) Didn't have to do much 'cause there were three/four adults helping today :DD !

Anyway, I can't be bothered telling you people about the rest of my boring-as day...so zzz :3

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme