Aug 5, 2010 | 21:36
8D IT WAS FUN & yeah, got to make friends with some of the unfortunate. Us seven girls, Mr Kynoch and a few of the staff at the church served some people, who are having a hard time living in this world, dinner and dessert. Was quite an experience...kind of sad how there was a bearded man, who's homeless, and sleeps wherever he can to get a good night's rest & for shelter at night. That was touching |; [ I picked up his plates after he was done. He was the last one to finish...just had to say that (: He seem like he enjoyed every bit of his meal. ]

Anyway, LOL, Mr Kynoch scared Priella @ the petrol station. He went to go refill the ... petrol thingo but he hid under the window and jumped up like one of those clowns that you put ping pong balls into at carnivals and Priella just like died with laughter when he accidentally bent the left side mirror HAHAH (;

At the church, mannnn, Lisa...you've got to teach me violin D: Dad said I can after VCE and mum says I'm too old - 3 - She played a lot of songs whilst we had some dinner LOL. Therefore, Lisa became popular with the elders there :D


Sigh...if only we could do this every day...

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme