Aug 10, 2010 | 21:20
Sigh*, went to school in a bad state. I am sick with a cold and sore as throat D; Today was quite a normal, boring day. Had a science pop quiz on psychology, paired up with Priella on the geography assignment...now the minium of words is 2000 D:> Had double art, basically did nothing...oh my gosh [ I'm just not bothered anymore - - ]. Lunch was pretty much boring too...had flute lesson, did some pitch and rhythm exercises yep. Then English, halfway through Lord of the Flies, Maths was interesting and entertaining...having a test next Monday on that chapter and doing an assignment on Friday about it.

Tomorrow, plan to go to shopping centre [ ww perhaps ] to buy Kim her birthday present (: Hopefully, I will be bothered enough to go and won't be too sick.

Anyway, that's the end of my stupid post of today |:

Bye bye.

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme