Jun 6, 2010 | 18:27
Oh man...so tired - 0 - Had to help out @ Little Giants, LOL Mattias kept jumping around me and he's such an energetic kid. Also, I'm now doing drawing classes again...and surrounded by little kiddies AGAIN D: Drew a picture of two flowers, didn't get to finish it. Was distracted by the conversations the kids were having...about poo, Justin Bieber, retarded people, cousins and etc. I had to stay there for one hour and a half and sigh* it was actually quite fun. One of the kids goes to Citylife so he kinda "knew" me...stalker LOL. Anyway, going to get off, I'll probably be posting a lot more now 'cause it's getting closer to holidays - the period to do NOTHING and work experience. Whooopee /: Oh wells, I get to see Mayching (: anyway !

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme