May 28, 2010 | 14:19
Just had the english exam about more than one hour ago and had to wait for half hour for bus to come - - Now...I'm bored LOL. GAHH...I didn't finish the rest of my conclusion for the exam essay...sad D:< Oh wells. I don't know what to write. Oh right, last Saturday, after recess chinese teacher came back from his break and made us run a lap around the GWSC oval...what a retard T_T so random. Yeah I ran with Kim but like no one else ran D; It was only Kim, Lucas, Adrian, me and the teacher running and everyone else was just standing at the portables |:< YOU'RE RETARDS, Johnny and Patricia !

Priella = PRW > Pedoish Retarded Weirdo ((: LOL...she's going to kill me :}

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme