Jan 15, 2010 | 22:16
I'm back once again ;D
I've been doing nothing recently T 3 T'' Everyday I now usually wake up and watch kid shows LOL on ABC kids 'cause I'm bored ROFL and then watch some tennis and yeah...life gets boring when you cbb to go out (: Well anyway, I've went to Venus Bay with brother's friend's family, went shopping with family, went to friends' house and hung out (: And today :D went to a party ~ Karmen...are you reading this LOL? I thought she dyed her entire head of hair red haha, but it turns out she only dyed like only a strip of hair D: Oh wells, it looks cool, Karmen xD 'Cause you're awesome LOL - Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants haha x) Anyway, byebye 'til the next time I bother to blog again [:

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme