Dec 12, 2009 | 17:18
Arg. I've been sick these past days of summer holiday D; Had the cough...auto one T_T The type you just cough without needing to...LOL. Second week of holidays going to be fun (; 2 parties and and outing...to shop for presents yays. Birthday was just 3 days ago...didn't do much. Stayed home like lazy bum. I bet everyone's out or either still in school :S Anyway, I've been cutting my own hair too much lately ;A; -> stupid habit. I'm going to try not cut the bottom half for like a year and only thin a bit of it. I'm going to try lose some weight too...be less lazy (: ...Merry Christmas everyone and have a happy new year ~ Even if it's early to say this, but meh...I'm only doing this to kill time 'U' Time for some more kill time by watching TV...I know great start -3-''

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme