Indeed I am at school (: Haven't been on for a while, here's what and will happen today ~
played water polo for P.E in the first two periods...exhausting and HOT D: - we lost );
now in English, suppose to be doing essay on 'The Chrysalids' ... strange book but interesting.
next we have double period of Science and ... atm we're learning about hormones D:
last two periods we have electives (: AND I WILL BE DOING CLAYMATION x) we're nearly half way through the lyrics of 'Under the Sea'. Explaining - we have to make a claymation thingy with a song. The aim of the project is to include an object (which is compulsary). Our group's one is a fish :D
HARHARHARRRR...sorry (: I'm laughing at Priella and Priya because they can't log into Blogger at school with their computers and I CAN mwahahhahahahahahahahahha :)
P.S. PRIYA IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG ~ [ click on escapes and stalk her x) ]
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
Indeed I am at school (: Haven't been on for a while, here's what and will happen today ~
played water polo for P.E in the first two periods...exhausting and HOT D: - we lost );
now in English, suppose to be doing essay on 'The Chrysalids' ... strange book but interesting.
next we have double period of Science and ... atm we're learning about hormones D:
last two periods we have electives (: AND I WILL BE DOING CLAYMATION x) we're nearly half way through the lyrics of 'Under the Sea'. Explaining - we have to make a claymation thingy with a song. The aim of the project is to include an object (which is compulsary). Our group's one is a fish :D
HARHARHARRRR...sorry (: I'm laughing at Priella and Priya because they can't log into Blogger at school with their computers and I CAN mwahahhahahahahahahahahha :)
P.S. PRIYA IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG ~ [ click on escapes and stalk her x) ]