Oct 11, 2009 | 10:11
HELLOOOOO ;D Yes, I have not posted for a loonnggg time, so anyway... Today I woke up, going to go to church in around half an hour, then I'll go eat lunch and come back here. Yes, predicting the future is fun (Y) Anyway, since I don't want this post to be short, I shall write stuff that's been happening so far (:
Holidays > Did nothing at all D: other than eating mooncake...lots of green tea paste :9
School: Science - we're getting chicks well some people already got theirs to care for over the weekend. English - got assigned 2 essays ); SADD My sci-fiction story is going to be about "What if the world was full of hi-tech electronics?" and robots will be taking over ... the WORLD HARHARHARRRR >:D Exams are coming up soon and so is work experience. Blehhh ;p That's all for now and I will post another time (:

Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme