Today, I was staring out the window in Math class. My teacher came up to me and asked what was so interesting outside that I could not pay attention in class. I pointed to two squirrels that had been fighting over a sandwich in the trash can and replied, "I think the little one is winning" She stopped teaching and the entire class came to the window to cheer the little guy on. MLIA
Sep 13, 2009 | 19:57
#527336 Comments: 21 Vote: Average 2864 Meh 84
LOL xD Little squirrels :)
Click on "Up" 
LOL xD Little squirrels :)
Today, in my dorm, I was sitting across from a girl who was struggling with her blanket. She said she had to do homework, but she didn't want her arms to be cold. I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my Snuggie. The girl wore it, enthralled, and all the other girls in the room wanted to try it on. My parents said I was an idiot for buying it. I'm pretty sure that Snuggie just helped me pick up chicks. MLIA
#525320 Comments: 32 Vote: Average 3913 Meh 116
LOL...Snuggies are still sad :D
And yush...go read more yourself :3 LOL...Snuggies are still sad :D
Today, I was eating pringles when I noticed the 200 average per can. I actually counted and saw 201. I felt above average, until I dropped the last chip on the floor.Well played fate, well played. MLIA
LOL you sad person...a chance to be about average. Tsk tsk xD