Yesterday night, I couldn't go to sleep early because I had to fix my stupid whiteout D: I kept fixing it, and then I realised what I was doing wrong LOL the thing was going backwards x) Stupid me. And anyway...exams are coming up next term NOOO Dx Yeah...so I finally chose Media for first choice in VCE subject for next year, then IT for second (I seem nerdy already o__o) and my final choice was business. GARG (- 3 -)'' We're getting chicks at the start of next term WHOO LOL I'm only excited about touching them...and nothing else :)
Random stuff (: These days I try to read as many books as possible so I can earn some money :3 Reason? My English is bad, parents (Chinese) want me to read more books, try to get me motivated by giving me $2 for each book I read. SO time to get myself "bookwormed!" *Sigh*
Zai Jian ~
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
Yesterday night, I couldn't go to sleep early because I had to fix my stupid whiteout D: I kept fixing it, and then I realised what I was doing wrong LOL the thing was going backwards x) Stupid me. And anyway...exams are coming up next term NOOO Dx Yeah...so I finally chose Media for first choice in VCE subject for next year, then IT for second (I seem nerdy already o__o) and my final choice was business. GARG (- 3 -)'' We're getting chicks at the start of next term WHOO LOL I'm only excited about touching them...and nothing else :)
Random stuff (: These days I try to read as many books as possible so I can earn some money :3 Reason? My English is bad, parents (Chinese) want me to read more books, try to get me motivated by giving me $2 for each book I read. SO time to get myself "bookwormed!" *Sigh*