Sorry :D Remember how I said the last blog skin would last for a long time...well corry I didnt (; But this one might :3 So get chatting on my shoutmix box now that have a new one :D And it's now the 3rd day of the holidays...and it's already boring ); Clumsiness update: bumped my knee into brother's piano seat D; Oopsies. Another bruise. Zai jian ~
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
Sorry :D Remember how I said the last blog skin would last for a long time...well corry I didnt (; But this one might :3 So get chatting on my shoutmix box now that have a new one :D And it's now the 3rd day of the holidays...and it's already boring ); Clumsiness update: bumped my knee into brother's piano seat D; Oopsies. Another bruise. Zai jian ~