Sep 16, 2009 | 17:59
Before I start to tell my story about today's lunchtime at school...I shall tell you what happened in the first two periods of school. We had assembly, bell went, went to Electronics, continued building our robots, THEN...Priella leaves me and I'm the only girl left D: GAH Since she had to go to her music lesson and all the girls in our class went to help out with the school's production ); Anyway...moving along to lunchtime...we were happily eating our lunch until...I wanted some 'RITZ' crackers from Lauren. THEN...Kristen took them and started throwing them at me and she crumbled some in her hand a few times and then put them into my hair Dx
Everyone then laughed and joined in =='' They began throwing rocks, broken crackers from the ground and tanbark at me S: So then I decided to sit around 2 or 3 metres away from everyone (we were sitting on a netball court) in the sun ( T 3 T ) Today was kind of hot due to the sun's hot rays shining onto our navy blue jumpers GRR Anyway, yeah...that was my lunchtime...people throwing random stuff at me );



Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.



Extra Back Follow Theme