Gahh...went to school as usual in the morning. In P.E, we played basketball. Teams weren't that bad. I got praised :) "Good passer" from my friend. Was very exhausting to run around the court. Moving on to English, we received a new assignment...T A T'' about a speech of a topic that you would argue to the world about... and it's due this Friday O__O how rushy ): Science was okay :) Filming people shooting netballs and yeah...especially when you're sitting behind them D: <<> plain. Multimedia was stressing O A O! Took forever to find pictures you want on Google Images, and the theme D; And that's the end of today ~
;D
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
Gahh...went to school as usual in the morning. In P.E, we played basketball. Teams weren't that bad. I got praised :) "Good passer" from my friend. Was very exhausting to run around the court. Moving on to English, we received a new assignment...T A T'' about a speech of a topic that you would argue to the world about... and it's due this Friday O__O how rushy ): Science was okay :) Filming people shooting netballs and yeah...especially when you're sitting behind them D: <<> plain. Multimedia was stressing O A O! Took forever to find pictures you want on Google Images, and the theme D; And that's the end of today ~