GAH, today I woke up at 11 am...mum thought my brother and I were crazy because we've just awaken for lunch (: Anyway, my mum told us to not use the internet for today, so I watched television for most of today, while my brother played warcraft x) Hours went by and my brother and I decided to finish watching 'Sola' - an anime. Its genre is probably - in my opinion - mystery, action, romance, comedy and fantasy. Sola's subtitles have bad grammar - 3 - LOL. Moving along, the rest of the day was BORING ); due to no msn for me but now I'm on (: But no one is talking to me D:
Name's Holly and I draw. I type, not draw, random shiz on this blog.
GAH, today I woke up at 11 am...mum thought my brother and I were crazy because we've just awaken for lunch (: Anyway, my mum told us to not use the internet for today, so I watched television for most of today, while my brother played warcraft x) Hours went by and my brother and I decided to finish watching 'Sola' - an anime. Its genre is probably - in my opinion - mystery, action, romance, comedy and fantasy. Sola's subtitles have bad grammar - 3 - LOL. Moving along, the rest of the day was BORING ); due to no msn for me but now I'm on (: But no one is talking to me D: